Have you ever heard of this before? Well this is your time to come and explore! What we do here is, we get you in the bath tub with a shower gel and water as hot as you can resist, based on your body type, be it dry or oily skin.While you are in there, our Masseuse will work on your shoulders, arms and back and oh what a feeling! Ask for more details and the price at our desk.
Benfits of Hot Tub Massage :
• Therefore regular Hot Tub use, through a combination of buoyancy, heat and massage relieves tension and stress. it results like muscle tension, headaches, fatigue and soreness.
• Buoyancy eases pressure in joints and muscles, while heat increases blood flow to muscles and accelerates healing. Additionally, Hot tub jets provide therapeutic massage, stimulating the release of endorphins, which are the body’s natural painkiller.
• Because of hot bath tub massage Minimize the pain of arthritis.
• For people with arthritis, the Arthritis Research Campaign recommends using a hot tub as an excellent way to apply heat to arthritic joints.
• Advantages of a soak in a hot tub can include muscle relaxation, decreased pain and joint stiffness and greater ease when performing exercise and daily activities.
• Lower diabetic blood sugar levels from Hot bath tub massage.
• New England Journal of Medicine found that bathing in a hot tub simulates the beneficial effects of exercise.
•The result is that patients with type 2 diabetes who soak in a hot tub for 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week for 3 weeks, experience a reduction in blood sugar levels by an average of 13%.
•Similarly it Promotes weight loss
• Moreover clinical studies patients who used hot tubs lost an average of 3.5 pounds in weight without any new diet or physical exercise programs.
•In short, the weight loss resulted from the hot water massage simulating the effects of exercise, on the muscles.
• No more counting sheep! According to the National Sleep Foundation, 30 million and Britons suffer from mild to chronic insomnia and other sleep disorders.
• Demonstrated that soaking in the hot tub for as little as 15 minutes will lower blood pressure.
Spend time simultaneously, immersed in warm water. The spa becomes a private and safe place where people can relax, let their guard down, and enjoy meaningful conversation and special moments with loved ones.
Take a pause and appreciate beautiful sunsets, starry nights, falling snow, changing leaves, and much more. With a hot tub, you have a private retreat steps away from your door. Surrounded by nature, you can take in the beauty we often take for granted.
Be at your best every day by making a spa a part of your daily ritual. after that Experience relief of stress and tension from sore muscles and emotional and mental benefits. Immersed in warm water, you can disconnect and emerge renewed.